ENERGISING YOUR GREAT REINVENTION TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
This webinar is co-presented with Dr. Sarabeth Berk, leading expert on hybrid professional identity and author of “More Than My Title”, based in Denver, USA. In this session “Energising Your Great Reinvention to Accelerate Your Career”, we will explore:
- Defining what it means to reinvent yourself and why
- Why professional identity is more important than ever, as a starting point for reworking your resume or bio
- How to articulate your authentic professional identity, expressing a meaningful vision that captivates others
- Practical tips to reinvent effectively with clients / colleagues, avoiding some of the classic pitfalls
- How self-worth adds impact: to your energy, resilience and engagement of allies
ABOUT JOHN NILAND
John Niland is a professional speaker, as well as being a coach, author and guest lecturer at universities and professional associations. He works with professionals to be seen and valued in their work, by building a powerful professional identity rooted in self-worth.
Some of his key insights include:
- Energising and re-inventing who we are at work—not just what we do
- Fuelling professional life on self-worth rather than self-esteem
- Leading self and others by developing their professional identity
- Making professional life sustainable and enjoyable, enabling us to work to 75 and beyond
- Raising the value of our work, as the basis of more opportunity and reward
In 2018, he established The Self-Worth Academy, a global network of professionals passionate about promoting self-worth (and self-awareness) as a foundation for life and work.
John is the author of “The Self-Worth Safari”. Previous books include “Hidden Value”, “Opportunity Conversations” and “The Courage to Ask” (co-authored with Kate Daly). He was a co-founder of the European Forum of Independent Professionals and previous CEO of Education for the Children, which works with families in Guatemala to break the cycle of poverty.