To support our growth, we have a new vacancy for an entry-level, full-time job.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic person who is fluent in English and Portuguese and is happy to work with John in Cascais.
Please note, this is a full-time, in-person role.
The job is based in Cascais and the hours are 9-17h, Monday to Friday.
You would be doing a wide range of tasks, for example:
- Coordinating diaries: both business and personal
- Making travel and hotel bookings
- First level response to emails
- Support with video and content production
- Help with planning events
- Taking an active part in our group coaching programs
- Supporting outreach to organisations
- Assistance with social media initiatives
- And lots more as the role develops!
In return, we offer:
- Coaching and support to develop your own professional identity
- A learning environment supporting professionals who are reinventing themselves
- Solid international experience as a basis for your career
- A thorough grounding in self-worth practices
- A supportive and caring community
This is for you if:
- You are comfortable with lots of moving parts
- Love initiating and managing necessary change
- You independently keep track of ongoing deadlines for your tasks and project
Interested to apply: please email Amanda at email@example.com with a link to your Linkedin Profile, resume and cover letter.