DEVELOP YOUR TEAM
“Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.”
– Steve Jobs
The purpose of SWA is to empower people to value their life and their work. Therefore, we equip managers and teams with self-worth insights and practices that create more value in the workplace.
1. How to conduct useful reviews and evaluations with team-members (vs. damaging assessments or arbitrary judgements);
2. How to have honest conversations (vs. avoiding them, passive-aggressive behaviour or micro-controlling activities);
3. Specific self-worth skills for resilience and mental health (to prevent stress and burnout);
4. How to protect time for development and creativity (vs. being stuck in “task mode”);
5. How to foster real team engagement on the job (vs. superficial team-building which can often be perceived as an unnecessary burden).
JOIN OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to the newsletter and get a free chapter of the book