NETWORKING: How to Open the Doors to Opportunity
Many of us look forward to meeting people again. But times have changed, too. In our next webinar “Networking: how to open the doors to opportunity”, we consciously reverse some of the usual advice handed out to professionals. One example of that is the “elevator pitch”, which all too often produces a synthetic, off-putting message. More than ever, people now want to meet authentically.
- Some of the preparation that IS helpful
- Tips on arrival at an event (social or personal)
- How to introduce yourself
- How to escape from situations in which you feel trapped
- How to develop interesting conversations (and what NOT to do!)
- How to lay a basis for staying in touch, and follow-up
ABOUT JOHN NILAND
In ‘The Self-Worth Safari’, author, speaker and business coach John Niland invites us on a powerful adventure to discover how to step off the hamster wheel of self-esteem and switch onto the untrodden paths of self-worth.
In a world obsessed with proving ourselves John founded the Self-Worth Academy with the aim of supporting each other to develop/strengthen an unconditional friendship with our own selves.