PROFESSIONAL IDENTITY DEVELOPMENT
Group Coaching Experience
Welcome to the PI group coaching experience facilitated by John Niland!
Five reasons to develop your identity in a group
- You gather inspiration and ideas from what others are doing
- You can test your messages and insights with supportive colleagues
- Together, we create accountability for each other’s development
- We support each other in practical ways, e.g. on social media, introducing you etc.
- You profit from proven pathways rather than trying out good ideas
– Expressing your strengths as impactful insights
– Rooting your identity in self-worth, for resilience and value
– Managing time and energy vs. getting lost in execution
– Developing your identity story, communicating your approach with impact
– Staying ahead of your market
– Re-educating your network, via systems to build trust
– Delegating the prospecting via partners and ambassadors
– Establishing trust and credibility via digital identity
– You as a leader: nurturing identity with others
– Negotiating and selling via a value-based approach
– Being a model among peers
How it works
We start Thursday 12th January 2023.
The group meets fortnightly on Zoom at 12noon on Thursday, UK/Lisbon time.
No powerpoint – all content is shared before the session on Teachable.
Each month will have a theme, such as “Re-educating your network” or “Developing your insights”.
You can join in any month.
The focus of each session is sharing of experience.
10m: Check-in / member updates / sharing of requests
10m: Sharing of experience on the theme of the month (or a guest speaker?)
20m: Hot-seat coaching of one member (per session)
15m: Discussion, Q&A, feedback
Scholarship positions available.
Email Amanda firstname.lastname@example.org with your current circumstance.