Develop your Professional Identity in a Group Coaching Container
Welcome to the PI group coaching experience facilitated by John Niland.
Five reasons to develop your identity in a group
- You gather inspiration and ideas from what others are doing
- You can test your messages and insights with supportive colleagues
- Together, we create accountability for each other’s development
- We support each other in practical ways, e.g. on social media, introducing you etc.
- You profit from proven pathways rather than trying out good ideas
– Expressing your strengths as impactful insights
– Rooting your identity in self-worth, for resilience and value
– Managing time and energy vs. getting lost in execution
– Developing your identity story, communicating your approach with impact
– Staying ahead of your market
– Re-educating your network, via systems to build trust
– Delegating the prospecting via partners and ambassadors
– Establishing trust and credibility via digital identity
– You as a leader: nurturing identity with others
– Negotiating and selling via a value-based approach
– Being a model among peers
The Next Round of Group Coaching is due to start in July 2023
Please register your interest below if you would like to join us
How it works
We meet every other Thursday (fortnightly).
The group meets at 12noon GMT on Thursday, UK/Lisbon time.
No powerpoint – all sessions are live, interactive group coaching experiences.
Each month will have a theme, such as “Re-educating your network” or “Developing your insights”.
The focus of each session is sharing of experience.
10m: Check-in / member updates / sharing of requests
10m: Sharing of experience on the theme of the month (or a guest speaker?)
20m: Group coaching focusing on the theme of the session
15m: Discussion, Q&A, feedback