- Develop self-worth with others
- Integrate into your own activity e.g. leadership, career-coaching etc.
- 4 group sessions over one month
- Certifies you to delivery Discovery program
- Cost 850 €
Once people discovery Self-Worth (usually by reading the book or taking part in a Self-Worth Safari) they are often enthusiastic about integrating the shifts into theor own work and thereby developing self-worth with other people.
- Adding self-worth into leadership programs
- Working with clients at career-crossroads
- Integrating self-worth into project-management
- Working with newly-appointed managers
- Developing mental health with students
Some Facilitators also want to deliver the Self-Worth Discovery program, tailored for their unique audience.
About the Facilitator training
- A new course starts each calendar month (except December and August) and consists of 4 sessions in a small group
- Training is delivered over Zoom and is led by one or more of the Self-Worth Associates
- As part of the training, you are encouraged to develop your own self-worth story and to share this in the group
- At the end, you receive a certificate from self-Worth Academy, which authorises you to deliver the Self-Worth Discovery program
- We are particularly keen to train Facilitators who work with students and several discounted places are available for them.
More info: Please email operations@SelfWorthAcademy.com with details of your requirements.