RESILIENCE & ENERGY AT WORK
A Self-Worth Approach to Wellbeing in Action
The pandemic placed wellbeing at the top of many agendas. People now talk openly about mental health, in ways that were unthinkable a mere decade ago.
In these sessions* we explore wellbeing practices that apply in work situations:
- How self-worth is different to self-esteem; dramatically improving resilience
- Preventing burnout: Energising yourself regularly from 6 sources
- How to sharpen—and maintain—focus
- Dealing with stress and anxiety
- Reconnecting with your colleagues
- Tips and practices for leaders who care about people
*Sessions may be keynotes, online workshops or longer programs. Content is tailored to each situation.
“The self-worth approach is an eye-opener: for wellbeing, productivity and resilience. Fruitful program and incredible speakers.”
AMIRA ABDEL SHAFY & CE&S MEA Team
“The timing of this course coincided with a new job, a new project and an imposed quarantine (COVID-19), so not an easy period. The self-worth approach helped me to gain respect for my time. I can now exercise choice about how I take care of my attention, my work, myself. As a result, I have more energy and less anxiety. I am more focused and productive.”
To tailor a program for your team or individual needs, please email John@SelfWorthAcademy.com or book a call with John below.
JOIN OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to the newsletter and get a free chapter of the book