SELF-WORTH IN SALES: Value-centred selling for professionals
A compelling first meeting can open the door to months—often years—of revenue. It’s one of the practical skills that illustrates real self-worth in action.
In this session, we look at a proven value-centred approach, honed over 15 years, specifically crafted for professionals in 7 clear steps:
- How to open a meeting with impact
- Questions that uncover the value of the work to be done
- Differentiating yourself by adding value up-front
- Discussing budget-guideline, dealing with objections
- Closing and double-closing the sale
ABOUT JOHN NILAND
John Niland is a professional speaker, as well as being a coach, author and guest lecturer at universities and professional associations. He works with professionals to be seen and valued in their work, by building a powerful professional identity rooted in self-worth.
Some of his key insights include:
- Energising and re-inventing who we are at work—not just what we do
- Fuelling professional life on self-worth rather than self-esteem
- Leading self and others by developing their professional identity
- Making professional life sustainable and enjoyable, enabling us to work to 75 and beyond
- Raising the value of our work, as the basis of more opportunity and reward
In 2018, he established The Self-Worth Academy, a global network of professionals passionate about promoting self-worth (and self-awareness) as a foundation for life and work.
John is the author of “The Self-Worth Safari”. Previous books include “Hidden Value”, “Opportunity Conversations” and “The Courage to Ask” (co-authored with Kate Daly). He was a co-founder of the European Forum of Independent Professionals and previous CEO of Education for the Children, which works with families in Guatemala to break the cycle of poverty.