SELF-WORTH IN TIMES OF TRANSITION
There are many people in transition right now: in work and personal life. In this webinar, John Niland will be joined by Lindsey Sanders and Kerry Thompson to examine:
- Why self-worth is vital in times of transition
- 4 common examples of self-reproach (e.g. “I shouldn’t be here”)
- Pitfalls to avoid (e.g. a vortex of self-analysis)
- Specific tips for young people, career-professionals and leaders
- 5 practical ways to energise your days
ABOUT JOHN NILAND
John Niland is a professional speaker, as well as being a coach, author and guest lecturer at universities and professional associations. He works with professionals to be seen and valued in their work, by building a powerful professional identity rooted in self-worth.
Some of his key insights include:
- Energising and re-inventing who we are at work—not just what we do
- Fuelling professional life on self-worth rather than self-esteem
- Leading self and others by developing their professional identity
- Making professional life sustainable and enjoyable, enabling us to work to 75 and beyond
- Raising the value of our work, as the basis of more opportunity and reward
In 2018, he established The Self-Worth Academy, a global network of professionals passionate about promoting self-worth (and self-awareness) as a foundation for life and work.
John is the author of “The Self-Worth Safari”. Previous books include “Hidden Value”, “Opportunity Conversations” and “The Courage to Ask” (co-authored with Kate Daly). He was a co-founder of the European Forum of Independent Professionals and previous CEO of Education for the Children, which works with families in Guatemala to break the cycle of poverty.