SELF-WORTH IN YOUR CAREER
Valuing Your Work in a Volatile World
The pandemic changed how people experience their priorities and working lives. Many are reappraising: not just their career—but their very identity at work.
In these sessions* we explore:
- How career-planning (and identity) is evolving
- What am I known for? How do I communicate the value of my work?
- Getting and giving feedback, introducing yourself with impact
- Why self-worth is fundamental to resilience, energy and identity
- How do add momentum to my future career decisions
- How do I prepare for my next role?
*Sessions may be keynotes, online workshops or longer programs. Content is tailored to each situation.
“Very thought-provoking & useful sessions. Microsoft employees didn’t want the program to end!”
“Great insights for our mid-management team: raising awareness of their value at work, future potential and importance of teamwork.”
To tailor a program for your team or individual needs, please email John@SelfWorthAcademy.com or book a call with John below.
JOIN OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to the newsletter and get a free chapter of the book