TALKING ABOUT MONEY WITH MORE CONFIDENCE
In these uncertain times, it’s more vital than ever to communicate the value of your work. In this webinar, John Niland will outline an approach to value-centred fee negotiation:
- How to uncover the value of your work
- How to talk about budget and resources
- Structuring compelling proposals & quotations
- Dealing with objections
- Why self-worth is essential
Negotiating a value-centred fee is deeply satisfying at many levels. It adds straight to your profit-line: there is no additional cost of sale. Your focus on value builds trusted client relationships. You feel good about the work you are doing, because it’s an expression of your deeper self-worth.
ABOUT JOHN NILAND
John Niland is a professional speaker, as well as being a coach, author and guest lecturer at universities and professional associations. He works with professionals to be seen and valued in their work, by building a powerful professional identity rooted in self-worth.
Some of his key insights include:
- Energising and re-inventing who we are at work—not just what we do
- Fuelling professional life on self-worth rather than self-esteem
- Leading self and others by developing their professional identity
- Making professional life sustainable and enjoyable, enabling us to work to 75 and beyond
- Raising the value of our work, as the basis of more opportunity and reward
In 2018, he established The Self-Worth Academy, a global network of professionals passionate about promoting self-worth (and self-awareness) as a foundation for life and work.
John is the author of “The Self-Worth Safari”. Previous books include “Hidden Value”, “Opportunity Conversations” and “The Courage to Ask” (co-authored with Kate Daly). He was a co-founder of the European Forum of Independent Professionals and previous CEO of Education for the Children, which works with families in Guatemala to break the cycle of poverty.