ADAPTING TO THE WORLD OF VIRTUAL MEETINGS
Our world has changed… and our way of communicating has to change, too. Engaging people in a virtual space is NOT the same as in a meeting room. For example, have you noticed how online meetings are shorter than in-person meetings?
In this webinar, we address:
- 3 key ways in which online calls are different
- 4 common pitfalls in virtual meetings
- Engaging participants, particularly those who are passive
- The art of the virtual client review
- Overview of online pitching: 4 shifts to make asap
ABOUT JOHN NILAND
John Niland is a professional speaker, as well as being a coach, author and guest lecturer at universities and professional associations. He works with professionals to be seen and valued in their work, by building a powerful professional identity rooted in self-worth.
Some of his key insights include:
- Energising and re-inventing who we are at work—not just what we do
- Fuelling professional life on self-worth rather than self-esteem
- Leading self and others by developing their professional identity
- Making professional life sustainable and enjoyable, enabling us to work to 75 and beyond
- Raising the value of our work, as the basis of more opportunity and reward
In 2018, he established The Self-Worth Academy, a global network of professionals passionate about promoting self-worth (and self-awareness) as a foundation for life and work.
John is the author of “The Self-Worth Safari”. Previous books include “Hidden Value”, “Opportunity Conversations” and “The Courage to Ask” (co-authored with Kate Daly). He was a co-founder of the European Forum of Independent Professionals and previous CEO of Education for the Children, which works with families in Guatemala to break the cycle of poverty.