ADAPTING TO THE WORLD OF VIRTUAL MEETINGS
Our world has changed… and our way of communicating has to change, too. Engaging people in a virtual space is NOT the same as in a meeting room. For example, have you noticed how online meetings are shorter than in-person meetings?
In this webinar, we address:
- 3 key ways in which online calls are different
- 4 common pitfalls in virtual meetings
- Engaging participants, particularly those who are passive
- The art of the virtual client review
- Overview of online pitching: 4 shifts to make asap
ABOUT JOHN NILAND
In ‘The Self-Worth Safari’, author, speaker and business coach John Niland invites us on a powerful adventure to discover how to step off the hamster wheel of self-esteem and switch onto the untrodden paths of self-worth.
In a world obsessed with proving ourselves John founded the Self-Worth Academy with the aim of supporting each other to develop/strengthen an unconditional friendship with our own selves.