YOUR NEXT CAREER: Developing self-worth with others?
As more and more people live through times of change and insecurity; many find that the roots of self-esteem do not go deep enough. Showing them how to cultivate deeper roots of unconditional self-worth will be a valued service to leaders, independent professionals, universities, colleges and millions of people in career transition. Could this be your next career?
In this webinar, we address:
- Three ways in which a coach can unwittingly deepen self-preoccupation
- Real-world examples of how clients benefit from self-worth
- Some of the career-opportunities of the future
- Five practical things you can do to explore further
ABOUT JOHN NILAND
John Niland is a professional speaker, as well as being a coach, author and guest lecturer at universities and professional associations. He works with professionals to be seen and valued in their work, by building a powerful professional identity rooted in self-worth.
Some of his key insights include:
- Energising and re-inventing who we are at work—not just what we do
- Fuelling professional life on self-worth rather than self-esteem
- Leading self and others by developing their professional identity
- Making professional life sustainable and enjoyable, enabling us to work to 75 and beyond
- Raising the value of our work, as the basis of more opportunity and reward
In 2018, he established The Self-Worth Academy, a global network of professionals passionate about promoting self-worth (and self-awareness) as a foundation for life and work.
John is the author of “The Self-Worth Safari”. Previous books include “Hidden Value”, “Opportunity Conversations” and “The Courage to Ask” (co-authored with Kate Daly). He was a co-founder of the European Forum of Independent Professionals and previous CEO of Education for the Children, which works with families in Guatemala to break the cycle of poverty.